Pages

Tuesday 3 July 2018

WELCOME back Mrs Tele'a

Walt: Write a letter to someone

Dear Mrs Telea,

Talafo my name is Chastyti and I am 11 years old. I was born in Middlemore Hospital in Auckland, New Zealand. I also have 3 siblings which are all boys and their names are Deejay, TJ and Lex. I am also the oldest child in my family. I also have 4 god siblings.  

I am also a sport over and play a lot of sport for the school. The sports that I play are Rugby, Soccer, Softball, Cricket, Tag and Rippa Rugby. If I was to chose my favourite sport out of all the sport it will probably be Rugby.    

My favourite subject at school is Maths. I also like using the iMacs to finish and create animations about the terms topic. One thing that I dislike about school is seeing and hearing unkind things happen.

Best wishes for when you come back and start teaching us in Room 3, Team 5.

Task Description: For this task we had to write a WELCOME back letter to Mrs Telea. We had to write 4 Paragraphs. Introduction which is here you introduce yourself, what are your interests, what you like and dislike about school and the END of your letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment