Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

All About my interest

Walt: to draw a visual mihi

Our learning goals

Our aims for learning in inquiry  this term are outlined in the following 2 statements:

Understand how people pass on and sustain culture and heritage for different reasons and that this has consequences for people.
Describe how social messages and stereotypes, include my interesting those in the media, can affect feelings of self-worth.  




Task description: for this task we had to create our own visual mihi. The picture in each 1/4 represents each thing I love and most enjoy. My visual mihi covers my culture which is cook island. I also love Jesus and God and most importantly my family. For Pt England School I have been chosen by the staff and intermediate student, to be a house Captain. A House Captain is like a Prefect. I also love sports so I put sports in the house captain 1/4 because, the house captain is also a school sports leader. I really like all the sports, so I dont have any favourites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment