Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

X - Country

Clap! went the noise from Mr Burt banging together the clapers. After hearing that noise I sprinted off and gasped for breath. On the first turn by the cone there was a huge muddy patch and when I got to that turn all the mud squelching up in between my toes. Then I slipped over on my side and got my school pants muddy while I was running. Getting up I slowly started catching up to my friends and raced past them.

After running past the third cone we finally got into the reserve. While I was running through the reserve all the mud splattered over my back onto my . Suddenly all the girls started catching up to me and zooming past me. With my heart pounding I slowly did steady jogs until I got back into school.

  I felt proud of myself when I crossed the finish line.



      

No comments:

Post a Comment