Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

Creative Writing - ' Headless Horseman's House '

Walt: write a creative story about a house

It was time. Time to the explore the haunted house on top of Blood hill. I've been told many
scary story about this haunted house, but I never believed any of it. Until… I had enough. So
then me and my friend Tupou decided to plan a day to visit the so called ' Headless Horseman
House' on top of Blood Hill.


Once we got to the Horseman’s House we already had felt the feel that everybody else had.
A sad and angry feeling. It also felt like it didn’t want us to investigate the house.

To be continued...

Image result for haunted house on top of a hillTask description: For this task we had to find a picture of a house an d then write about it. We also had to pear up with a buddy and write together. Me and my partner Tupou chose to write a creative story about a haunted house on top of a hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment