Pages

Monday 11 February 2019

First Literacy Lesson

WALT: We are learning to work collaboratively as we carry out various reading tasks

Image result for paul jennings short storiesToday in Room 3 Literacy class, Mrs Tele'a read us one of the short stories from the book Unreal. The short story was called Lighthouse Blue.I found the book really intersecting until Mrs Tele'a said to predicate what Chapter 3 was going to be about. Here is what I predicated about Chapter 3: I then feel a funny feeling from just staring at the 2 graves. “ Well we should go home now. The wind is starting to get stronger and stronger” Stan said. Both Stan and Anton make there way back home . As we walk home I was trying to get ‘Alan Rickard’ out of my head. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't get it out. Finally it popped in my head. “ Hey Stan”, “Yeah”, “About Alan Rickard. How did he past away?”


Task Description: For this task we had to listen to the story that Mrs Tele'a read to us. After she read the chapters 1 and 2, we had to predicate what was going to happen in chapter 3.



No comments:

Post a Comment