Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

My Fiafia writing

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.


Have you ever been to a fiafia event? Well at Pt England School last week we had a fiafia performance, it is one of my the best event so far. I really enjoyed it.


Fiafia is about everyone that Pt England School participating in a cultural group, and . Our fiafia happened on the 7th April 2016 Thursday. This event was on our school field, and covering stage was a big marque. The event was only our Pt England student.


The group that I was in was the Middle school Hip Hop team. I chose this group because I really enjoy dance it cool song like dessert. We have been practicing from week 4 to week 9 and worked really hard on our dances. In fact everyone in our school have been working hard as well.  


My favourite performance was the Jump Jam group. I chose this group because I really like the their glow in the dark bands around their neck and hands. Also I like there song, It was one of the best song I’ve ever heard.

How I felt that night was excited but a little bit nervous. I thought that I performed well. I think that everyone performed well.  

Task desription: To do this task we had to write about our expirments on fiafia night. We had to write 5 Par about fiafia.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Chastyti,i was reading your story and it sounds like you had a great time. I thought that what you selled was really tasty especially your cupcake.Were you in middle hip hop Group?I think you should added more sentences it was really good i just want to read more.I hope that you write more stories next time From Ana.

    ReplyDelete