Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Year 5/6 camp

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

Two weeks ago it was Pt England 26th anniversary on camp.  Have you ever been on camp? Well I have. I’m a year 5 so I get to go camping again next year.


We camped on the Pt England school field. What we had to had was get split into groups. This was only a team 4 event.  
My favourite highlight was killer zone with Mr Jacobson. This was my favourite activity because neven do we lost, we herded the Kind Krew cheering us on.  Finally we reached the end and the boys raised our flag.


My second highlight was camp cooking with Mrs Garden in the kitchen hall. This was because the girls got to cook chocolate chip cookies. When they were ready the soft cookies started to brake when we lifted them up. With the broken cookies we got to eat them. But the boys were lucky because they got to cook maori bread with Matua.


How I felt about this amazing camp was excited because I’ve never been on camp before. So I’m looking forward to having another great experiments on camp next year.    

    
Task description: To do this task we had to read the instrution on our class site writing page. After that we had to writing what the instrution said.

No comments:

Post a Comment