Pages

Wednesday 4 May 2016

Immersion Assembly recount

Walt:  recount an event.

Have you ever studied comic books before? Well this term team 4 will be studying comic books, and drawing pictures to go with it. I’m looking forwards to this terms topic.

This term our schools topic is “ as i see  it” in artwork.  Team 1 was learning all about their favourite thing and draw them as well. The other teams are learning about things Seasons, Architecture and Waka’s.

Team 4’s topic is about comic books and sequential art. The team 4 teachers set an example and made a movie showing us what a created comic book looks like. There were 4 mighty Teacher Vengers in this movie and one voice over person. There names were Bat guy, Wondering Woman, Team Leader America and the Evil villain Bear Baxindine. Back in the 90’s caveman did sequential art to tell their stories.    

This term I hope that we get to create our own comic books. My favourite comic books are Wonder Woman, and Iron man. If I was to create my own comic book my superhero will be Wonder Woman, She’s my favourite out of all heros.

Overall I am looking forward to this term. I’m also looking forward to reading other student’s comic books in team 4.


Task description: To do this task I had to write a recount about Immersion Assembly. We had to post it on our writing on our blog with the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment