Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Olympics

Walt: use a plan when writing.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The time has finally come, the big sport event, the Rio 2016 Olympics. I have been training my whole life for this event. This is my only chance to be a gold medalist, and it all takes place in Brazil.  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sports the I am competing in is the swimming freestyle race. Swimming is a type of sport that includes water. Swimming is also a sport where people dive from one end, and try and make it to the other end. To make it to the other end you have to try and not touch the slippery ground below your feet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This year in the Rio 2016 Olympics the country that I will  represent is the country where I am from, NZ. This country has the silver fern on one side of their chest. The colour rings that represent New Zealand are Blue and Red. New Zealand is my country because if I come first I will be the New Zealand champion at swimming freestyle race.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am feeling so nervous to race every other athlete in the swimming race. Racing the people in New Zealand was easy. Playing against other awesome swimmers is going to be tuff. So I guess I should give it my best and try hard.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
My thoughts about the olympics are

No comments:

Post a Comment