Pages

Thursday 9 February 2017

Chicken Flavoured Worms


WALT: write quality introductions.


Do you know what chicken flavored worms look and taste like? Well my teacher must've been really crazy and drank to much coffee today, because he fed our faces chicken flavored worms. I didn’t see that coming! :o


                                 Image abtribution: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Bamboo_worms_on_plate_cropped_jpeg.jpg
Introduction Rubric

1
2
3
4
Hook
My introduction is boring.
It is difficult to read.
My introduction is easy to read and has some interest for my audience.
My audience is hooked into my subject, it grabs their interest so they feel like they want to read more.
When someone reads my introduction they are left feeling intrigued. They can't wait to read more.
Orientation
My introduction does not tell the reader what my writing is going to be about.
My audience has some idea about what I am writing about.
My audience is clear what I am writing about.
My introduction lets the reader know the direction and purpose of my writing.

Task description: For this lesson we did a writing about chicken flavored noddle, but pretended they were worms. We had to write each sentence in our introduction separtely. Last we mark the rubric above.

No comments:

Post a Comment