Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Year Five and Six Camp!

Walt: Write about our experiences on camp.

Have you ever been on a Year 5 & 6 camp that school before? Well I have. Last week on Wednesday Team 4 had an amazing opportunity to camp at our school. This was Pt England's 27 annual year 5 and 6 camp.


This camp took place on our school feild. It also happened on the Wednesday the 8th of March. Our year 5 and 6 campers got to participate in lots of fun activities. The activities that we did was, Kayaking, Get lost, Ride on our new bike track, Dance practice, Youth town, Killer Zone. We also got to Ride skate boards, scooters roller blades.


My favourite highlights of camp was kayaking and the pools. Kayaking was my best highlight, because I got to paddle all the way to the green triangle, around it and back. I did this a few times. Why the pools were my second favourite, is because there was 2 pools to swim in, a water volcano sit in, a slide and last the bombing pool. I got to on the slide, and also do some bomb in bombing pool. It was lots of fun.


I would like to say a big thank you to the parents the helped cook our food, who helped with security and who helped with the pools. I also would like to say a special thank you the Mr Burt, Mr Jacobson and many other people who helped set this amazing opportunity up.


How I felt about this camp was really amazed. Why I felt amazed is, because I got to be a leader for my group the Chiefs. Also because I had fun. Thank you Mr Burt and others.

Task description: To do this task I had to write 5 paragraph. They were introduction, body 1, body 2, body 3 and last the conclusion.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment