Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Immersion Assembly - T3 2018

Walt: Write a story Recount about

As I get closer and closer to the hall for assembly I hear music play. Looking around as I past the
younger student sitting down in the school hall I see, a hairy legged person on stage dancing.


He was wearing denim shorts and bright green socks. After a few minutes I had just realized that it
was our principal.
My highlights of the Term 3 Immersion Assembly was actually Team 2’s video. Why I liked Team 2’s
video the best is because it shows lots of ways in how they can be active indoors and outdoors. Also
at the end of their video it show what healthy lunches they made.


I would like to say a huge thank you to the Pt England Staff for all
the hard work that you have showed the whole school. I think that the hard work that you all have done,
has made all of the Pt England student want to learn more about this terms topic. Seeing the little
tamariki faces, they looked more excited for the term then the older students. Thank - you Mr Burt and
Pt England Staff.

Task Description: For this task we had to write a recount about Term 3 2018 Immersion Assembly. We had to write three paragraphs. The 3 paragraphs are about the introduction, My first highlight and a THANK - YOU paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment