Pages

Wednesday 29 August 2018

I'm Telling On You! - Podcast 2018

Walt: Connecting - I make sense of new information before, during and after reading by connecting it to myself, texts I know and my world




Task Description: For this task we had to do a audio recording about a book that we have been reading. The book at we had to read is a book that is written by a NZ author. The book that me and my partner read was a book called I'm Telling On You! Written by Sandy McKay and Illustrated by Trevor Pye. The we had to write a script about the book and record it on Garage Band. After that we sent it to our drives and the published it on our blog. If you would like to please listen to the audio recording that me and my partner Leilani recorded. You can also try making your own audio recording if you like. It's really fun. HAVE A GO! Thank You! 


Click here and I'll take you to my script.

No comments:

Post a Comment