Pages

Monday 26 June 2017

Create a kayak



For my creative kayak I have chosen the Slalom K1, with a purple outline. The kayak has different patterns like flowers, Fist and stars. I think my design looks alright. I think that people that want to get into kayaking and be a single kayak-er would like to buy my beautiful designed kayak, because it will be affordable and light.

Task description: To do this task we had to create our own kayak. To create our kayak we had to use Design a kayak website. It is a cool website to use we you want to create your own kayak. We also had to write about what designs we used to design our kayak and who we think would it. The last thing that we had to do was post it on our blog with a Walt, Labels, Task description and title. Then click publish.

No comments:

Post a Comment