Pages

Monday 4 March 2019

About Me!!!

Walt: write about ourselves


Kia Ora, Talofa Lava, Malo Lelei, Kia Orana and greetings to you all. My name is Chastyti and I am in Room 3 @ Pt England School. This year I have to privilege to have 5 wonderful teacher in the block. Their names are Mrs Ilaoa, Mrs Moala, Mts Stone, Ms Tapuke and my home class teacher  Mrs Tele’a. At school I enjoy playing with my friends and solving maths problems that are at least 2 - 3 years above my original maths level. As you might already know from the last sentence my favourite subject at school is Maths. In my spare time I like reading books, playing a game of touch and baking a little batch of cupcakes. So there is a little bit about me. I hope you enjoy my blog and the upcoming post.

Task description: For this task we had to write about ourselves so people around the world who go on our blogs know a little bit about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment