Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

ASB Polyfest 2019!!!

Have you ever been to the ASB Polyfest before? Have you heard of it? Have You watched it on Television? If not now is the time to know about it and find out what me and my awesome POD/ Group did at Polyfest. 
Image result for asb polyfest 2019
For Polyfest I had the privilege to have the wonderful Whaea Kelly. The first thing we did when we got to Polyfest, was super fun activities. The activities were hosted be Blue Light, Ministry of Education, Westfield, SUPA, Vaimatina and Sport Waitakere. Each activity took 10 minutes. I think SUPA was my favourite activity, because they taught us to do a mix culture dance. 

After that we got to rome around the ASB Polyfest ground and visit different Stage do more activities and many more. Around 1:30 or 1:25 we started to head back to the entrance to get ready to head back to school on the buses. I got to say it was the best Polyfest ever!

Image result for asb polyfest 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment