Pages

Friday 22 March 2019

Multicultural Diversity

WALT: communicate ideas on a topic


A. Write a journal entry from the point of view of one of the people in the photographs. 
OR
b. If you were a judge for a photo contest that celebrates diversity, which of these images do you think would be the winning photograph?    Why? 
Click this link for my photo essay link.


Dear Diary,
Today was a lot of fun. I had to chance to be one of the people under the Massive foam Chinese dragon. I heard thousands of people in the crowd, going wild. This year's Chinese new year celebration was awesome. I can’t wait for next year. 
From Chastyti
                         

Dear Diary
Today I celebrated my culture it was so fun I can't wait for next year. One That day I heard lots of noises and shouting. It was crowded with lots of colourful colours. And had heaps of fun that night. I just can’t wait for next year.
From : Skye

Task description: For this task we had to write a journal entry or  be a judge of one of the photo essays in the multicultural Diversity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment