Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2015

School Picnic.

On a cloudy overcast Friday Point England School went down to the Point. We went down to there to have a picnic.

My favourite activity was the Karaoke because we got to sing on the microphone. While I waited patiently in line for my turn me and my partner talked. Next it suddenly came to me and my partners turn to sing. I was feeling nervous because I had to sing in front of lots of teachers, parent helpers and children. The song I sang was Let it go from Frozen.

My second favourite activity I liked was playing down on the sand. When I got down on the sand I played with some slimy, sticky, gluggy and gooey clay. “Did you know that clay is my favourite thing down on the beach”.

I felt AMAZING because  got to play with my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment